Telemetry “printed” on video

Reaction score
Anyone know how to include telemetry items as text on a vid? For example, elevation and heading? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how to include telemetry items as text on a vid? For example, elevation and heading? Thanks in advance.

FWIW, I did do a search but didn’t really find a specific answer regarding telemetry actually rendered into (onto?) the final video product. Again, thanks.

Reactions: BigAl07

iOS can record the screen on your device so you can have the footage on the SD card + the device screen recording with all The telemetry I’m assuming android does the same

iOS can record the screen on your device so you can have the footage on the SD card + the device screen recording with all The telemetry I’m assuming android does the same

Bad idea. Unless you have a pro iPad and even then, I’d will kill your CPU and that’s not a great thing with DJI’s bloated resource hungry software.

Bad idea. Unless you have a pro iPad and even then, I’d will kill your CPU and that’s not a great thing with DJI’s bloated resource hungry software.

Maybe, maybe not the question was how do I and it’s how I capture the telemetry Phantom3SE range Test (Australia)
Phantom3SE range Test (Australia)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl