Technical question-Multistar High Capacity 3S 5200mAh Multi-Rotor Lipo

Reaction score
I wanted to know if I can charge this battery using the output dc of the Black Pearl 801 monitor. I saw in the specs of the monitor that the output is 1 A . Any suggestions?

No.

LiPos require a CC/CV charging profile as well as balancing (for multi-cell packs) during the process.

Disregarding all of this... at 1 amp it would take over 5.5 hours to charge.

If you wanted to do it on the cheap, find an original Phantom 1 battery charger. It will put out up to 3 amps or so and has a balance port. Not knowing what connector you have on the multistar, you might have to change it. I have a spare one I could probably let go of pretty cheap. Let me know if you are interested. Here is one from B&Hhttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/969347/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAqemzBRDh2vGKmMnqoegBEiQAqJPuyBZV6Qcpu3mpUrki_85oEg0O_g3_GfpgXBgf99HqN5saAoAr8P8HAQ
I'm some 5000 miles from you so it would be difficult to deliver at a reasonable price. Thank you anyway.

Hallo Everyone, sorry to return back to this argument. I was wondering if I can use the charger of a phantom 2 ( output 12,6 V 4 amp) to charge my multistar 5200 maH 14,8 V) battery and if so which connector do I use. I mean the battery has a black/red thick wire coming out but also a 5 wire connector (red/white/yellow/green black). In which do I connect the positive / negative output of the charger??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik