Tech support

Reaction score
Hello, have a new phantom4pro+
The controller, has been set up with wifi,
But now won’t allow me to sign in, and not picking up wifi , is there another way to sign in or reboot the controller?

Can you elaborate a bit more?

Can the controller connect to the drone?, i.e. do you get a solid green light on controller after you turn on the drone and controller?

Your Pro + display should have the ability to get a wifi signal, but that wifi is not what you will fly with. You can update the controller software and DJIgo4 software with that Wifi. When you first bring up the drone, and have connection, launch DJIgo4, you have to go through the activation process.

Before you can fly, you need to connect to DJI's server and activate the Drone, which starts the warranty period. You should be able to do this via the P+ controller screen also. This is a 1 time process where you go through DJIgo4 on the P+ built in screen. If you do not have local Wifi you will not be able to connect to DJI's server. This one part is the part that hangs up a lot of owners, as they can't get through to the DJI server or the activation process hangs up. You only have to do it the 1st time. You do have to get though to their server and activate. You activate via DJIgo4, and there are several screens you have to go through.

The P+ screen (many believe it's a Crystalsky but it's not) has wifi, which allows you to update both controller software, and version of DJIGO4. However I don't think that wifi has anything to do with communication between drone and controller and during flights, I would turn that wifi off after activation and only turn it on when you need to update.

There is a settings screen on the P+ screen you swipe down one side (I briefly owned one) I believe it's the right side, but once you bring it up, you can control screen brightness, wifi on or off for screen, and other settings.

You should also be able to connect directly to your PC or Mac with the supplied USB cable and use DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom. You can down load this program from the downloads area on the main DJI website. Make sure you pull it down from the section for the P+ Vr 2.0. With this, you can update drone firmware and I believe the controller firmware also. To update the DJIgo4 software that is installed on the P+ monitor, you need to again use the built in wifi of the screen. It's basically the same wifi that any android phone uses, I believe the monitor is a Samsung phone, but not sure.

Paul C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20