Tarot Gimbal is Drunk

Hi

I've got one, and it's been good (with a few quirks).

Not sure I can be of that much help but I'll try. So, have you updated both systems to the latest 1.4 firmware? After doing that, with the camera attached and facing straight up you can do a calibration.

There's a nearly 300 page thread on the gimbal on rcgroups.com that details lots of issues and solutions, and there are threads in the help section here too.

I've got a tarot as well so I can finally help someone else with one lol. Mine doesn't have that issue, but not long after I power mine up is has a little bit of a wobble, bit if I settle it by hand it sits stable from there.

Like suggested above, have you updated BOTH firmwares to 1.4? The controller and the "Motors" have to be updated separately, I recently posted a screenshot (from the rc groups thread) on my Flickr account (Driffill or ADriffill) of a walkthru on how to update the tarot to 1.4.

I have updated both systems to the latest 1.4 firmware. I still have the problem. I also found one video instructing how to fix it (it was putting the camera upright and calibrate) i did exactly the same but still no luck.

what else could it be.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20