Tarot 7th channel connection to NAZA

Reaction score
Stupid question....I just popped the hood of the bird and plugged the Tarot tilt plug into the F1 connection on NAZA....since all the online videos show it that way, white on bottom, black on top. Closed the hood. Not working.

In controller assistant, when I move the back lever, the reaction comes on the V1 channel....not V2. I am thinking I need to re-open and plug into F1??? Or is that software changeable?

I have to leave for an hour before I can attack it again, hoping someone can clarify and maybe save me a hood re-opening??

Thanks.

I opened the Assistant software for NAZA V2. All the Tx controls respond AND the Tilt lever installed on back gets a response on the V1 channel. I ran through the calibration....the tilt lever I got has a very narrow throw....and it calibrated it for full response through that narrow throw. If there is something ADDITIONAL I need to do....I guess I didn't do it???? WHAT??

Thanks.

OK, I found the gimbal switch setting and it is now on. The default setting for the motor? frequency is 50. In the Tarot manual specs there is nothing that has the same range settings as the options...so not at all sure what to set there.

But yes, gimbal switch is now on. Active tilt still not working. I see the settings for limits, gain etc. when I do get some response. I will continue plowing through the various online sources. I have the Tarot controller software installed but not getting a connection btwee the computer and on-board controller....yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1