Tarot 2D V2 first powering on questions

Reaction score
I have Tarot 2D V2 and put everything together and I added the TL68A10 GoPro cable for video and 5 volt power and the GoPro is mounted. The only thing I have powered is the gimbal with 12 volts. I do not have it hooked to the receiver or FPV gear.

My problem is it shakes like it is going to fall apart. Not sure how to set it up or stop the shaking? I get a steady blue light which I believe should be blinking? Any help would be greatly appreciated... :)

Macdougal said:
I have Tarot 2D V2 and put everything together and I added the TL68A10 GoPro cable for video and 5 volt power and the GoPro is mounted. The only thing I have powered is the gimbal with 12 volts. I do not have it hooked to the receiver or FPV gear.

My problem is it shakes like it is going to fall apart. Not sure how to set it up or stop the shaking? I get a steady blue light which I believe should be blinking? Any help would be greatly appreciated... :)

My god, I tried to reply to you and hit the "edit" button instead. Apologies!

Anyways, are we talking about violent shaking, or high-frequency oscillation/vibration? If the latter, you should make sure you've upgraded the motors and the controller to v1.5 firmware. If the former, what are your PID values?

ALso, be careful with the 5V power to the GoPro, there have been reports that the GoPro draws too much power for the gimbal controller and can burn it out.

The only thing powered up is the gimbal. The GoPro is attached with the TL68A10 but not powered up.
The shaking I would call violent not high-freq oscillation/vibration. I am going to upgrade the gimbal and motor
firmware and check the PID values. I have a 5V BEC rated 3 amps to power the GoPro off the lipo. :)

Do you have the battery in the gopro when it's mounted on the gimbal? And do you have the power/video cable connected to the gopro already (even if not connected to power yet)?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4