Tarot 2D tilting up instead of down

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased a Tarot 2D gimbal and have installed it on the bottom of my 1.1.1 Phantom. I have installed everything
as shown through this page: http://www.riot.ch/tarot-t-2d-gimbal-configuration-for-pitch-controll-on-a-dji-phantom/ but have been unable to tilt the camera past the level horizon. The camera tilts up instead of down when the DJI controller level is "switched on". Anyone who could point me in the right direction for how to make it tilt towards the ground like it was intended to do would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the values as they currently stand. I have made sure to write the values to the boards both through the DJI software by pressing enter and on the Tarot 2D by writing settings to flash.

Current Values:

NAZA-M V2 assistant software version 2.20

Gimba Switch: on
Output Frequency: 400 hz

Servo travel limit
Pitch: 1,000 | 0 | 1000
Roll: 50 | 50 | 0

Automatic Gain Control
Pitch (F2): 0.00
Roll (F1): 0.00

Manual Control Speed
Pitch (X1): 10

ZYX-BMGC Software V1.5

ROLL SETTING
Total Gain: 100
Velocity Gain: 150
Integral Gain: 70
Accelerate Gain: 120
Max / Min: 44 / -44
Motor Reverse: unchecked
RC Sensitivity: 75
Init Roll Angle: 0

TILT SETTING
Total Gain: 95
Velocity Gain: 80
Integral Gain: 70
Accelerate Gain: 80
Max / Min: 44 / -134
Motor Reverse: unchecked
RC Sensitivity: 50
Init Tilt Angle: 0

I have an inkling that the problem is software side, hence all of the posted numbers. I've tried going through and changing each value individually to extremes to find the problem but still came up short.

Go into The naza assistant, there is a setting for gimbal direction, reverse or normal. Maybe that is not selected properly??

I got it to work! I had not calibrated the X1 channel, now that I have everything is working exactly as it should. Thank you so much for your help!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic