Taller Landing Gear For FC40

Reaction score
I am sorry if this topic has been beaten into the ground but I have to ask. I want to get taller landing gear for my FC40 so I have clearance for my Gopro. After reading about the need to have the compass wires perfectly square on the new landing gear, I was wondering which product would make this easier, ie, plug and play. Thanks.

Thanks. Is there any landing gear to stay away from such as being to flimsy? Anyone have any advice?

I bought a set on ebay for $8.99, free shipping. They came in a plastic bag without a name, but seem to be well built and they work fine. I just slid the compass down the leg as far as it would go and it's good.

They do vary, I got a set off ebay that were cheap and very fragile, replaced with a set from Banggood which were much stronger.

fusuno make a nice set, of CF skids, little heavy, but very nice,, you can cut them down to what ever hight you need, comes with a compass mount, helidirect has them , love mine ;) , very stable, land anywere with them, and they look great, best looking gear iv seen, :idea:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1