Take off and hovering

Reaction score
So a month ago I was up flying in the mountains when someone took a couple shots at my Drone. I didn't see who it was unfortunately Anyhow first shot missed 2nd hit a propeller. I was already on my way back to land so luckily I was able to catch it. Except for the blade there was no other damage.

Now when I take off it flies Away from me I can't find any reason for this so was hoping someone may have an idea. Here is a Video I posted. You can see when it takes off it starts flying away from me. I turn it to fly back and have a heck of a time getting it back to me. You can see about 1:25 I actually turn around and face the other way and I can get it to come back. I've checked the controls to make sure things ain't reversed rest the controls to default ect. I'm at a loss any help would be great.

Oh and since getting shot I keep getting "Compass Error, Exit P-GPS Mode" even when not in P-GPS mode.

Did you replace the damaged prop? If not, do that. If you did, then upload your TXT flight log here and see if it explains what happened. You can post a link to your uploaded flight log here if you need help deciphering it.

Reactions: JCSumerlin
Please check motor mounting and other related mechanicals for the damaged prop side. You will find something damaged or loose in that section.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: JCSumerlin
Yeah have new blades. I also checked out the motor and made sure it was centered and nothing loose. I will look again Dig deeper in and make sure.

Thanks for that link I am going to upload the flight log shortly when on my PC. will be interesting to see what it says. This is my First DJI. I started with an AR Drone. I didn't want to spend the money on a nice one till I crashed a Cheap one to start. This one has been great, it was a gift. Everything was perfect till that jerk shot it. I looked around for a couple hours to find anyone in the area but didn't. so they must of shot and run.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj