Take a look my p4p night photos.

Reaction score
Take a look my p4p night photos. Glendale, CA. Stock pictures,no filters applied.

Attachments

• DJI_0124.JPG
    DJI_0124.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 2,793
  • DJI_0125.JPG
    DJI_0125.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 2,723
  • DJI_0130.jpg
    DJI_0130.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 2,560
  • DJI_0150.JPG
    DJI_0150.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 2,635
ISO-100
F-stop f/2.8
Exposure time 1/2sec
Exposure bias +0.7 step
Max aperture 2.97
How did you get that with ISO 100? That's really quite amazing.

Wow nice pics [emoji4]just wondering tho... Are these helipads?
1488027214407.png

Neon Euc

you need to know your **** to get this kind of quality
I was always wondering how people get amazing quality pix. that I wasn't able to. If you ask me about photography related questions like settings - shutter speed, iso, etc.. I have no clue trust me, what you need to do is take your drone up in the air, put it on video or photo mode and start messing with the settings. I took about 20 photos and only 4-5 came out good like this. I was happy to have this kind of shots. It amazes me as well. Just try and it will work. For example if I try today or tomorrow to get this kind of shots-may not work because every time I get different setup.

95% of LA helipads are private and for emergency use and are thus considered effectively inactive. However, there are some that are active and LA has significant helicopter traffic. Knowing where they are, where they land and monitoring their activity is essential.

Be also careful that the city of LA has an ordinance prohibiting night flight.

As for the shots, they're good. The P4P really lends itself to an HDR kind of style. I try not to fall into the over saturated trap but the P4P kinda makes it unavoidable somehow. I find a LOT of noise in DNGs from the P4P that ACR and other tools don't seem to be able to reduce well. I am not a stills person so I don't bracket or whatever the hell it is you stills guys do.

Compare these two shots to see what I mean. One is the X5R with a 25mm lens. The other is the P4P. Very different looking even when I grade both the way I normally would. And the noise in the sky of the P4P shot is triple yuck.

SGM-DTLA-Dusk.jpg
dtla-skyline-dusk-01.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav