TACO-RC Multi-Coating yes or not

Reaction score
Hello

I need advice. I think I get the most for the price with TACO ND filters. ND4...8...16...32. But I don't know what is Multi-Coating?
Do i need THIS (MultiCoating) or are THIS(no MultiCoating) OK?

tnx

Multi-coating filters help reduce most surface reflections and allow maximum light transmission according to one of the posts in this thread. I'm using a MC set and highly recommend it since they have the same size, weight, and screw on just like DJI filters. You can also use them on Phantom 4 with its gimbal lock if you decide to upgrade the bird later.
TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Multi-coating filters help reduce most surface reflections and allow maximum light transmission according to one of the posts in this thread. I'm using a MC set and highly recommend it since they have the same size, weight, and screw on just like DJI filters. You can also use them on Phantom 4 with its gimbal lock if you decide to upgrade the bird later.
TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Do you have multicoated? Multicoated are about 80€. And if I buy non mulicoted I get for the same money also ND64.

Do you have multicoated? Multicoated are about 80€. And if I buy non mulicoted I get for the same money also ND64.
Yes I do have multi-coated ones and I like them. But it's your call on what to buy obviously.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj