Tablet

Reaction score
I've just upgraded from a phantom 2 with fpv to a phantom 3 standard. I was wondering which tablet is the best to use with the dji go app. Also is litchi any good, I've seen dozens of people blaming it for flyaways.

Sent from my SM-N910F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi is fine, and is my preferred app, particularly for waypoints. I use it with a Nexus 7 second gen which also works well.
People will often blame Litchi for a problem,more likely pilot error, or failure to set home point,RTH,calibrate etc.

Litchi is fine, and is my preferred app, particularly for waypoints. I use it with a Nexus 7 second gen which also works well.
People will often blame Litchi for a problem,more likely pilot error, or failure to set home point,RTH,calibrate etc.
Yes agree with that, people blame the app (Litchi or Go) or the drone instead of looking for something they might have or not have done themselves to cause a fly away or crash. Also use the Nexus 7 2nd. gen., works good.

I Went straight from Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4... Tab 3 lagged way too much, but I got a Galaxy Tab 4 10" tablet cheap from a friend and that runs just fine.
I really recommend using a dedicated tablet/phone just for the drone. That way it can be always up-to-date, fully charged and free of any other software that could pop up or otherwise unbalance the delicate art of flying :)
Oh, and also buttons! It's better to have the controls underneath the screen and not the kind of touch buttons, that could get activated while using the far right corner controls in DJI GO -app...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4