Tablet to TX Info please

Reaction score
Hey.. did I read the P3pro needs a cable from TX to tablet? ?
not like my P2v+

Yes. You need to connect your mobile device to the USB port on the back of the remote controller.

well that might rule out using my 7" RCA voyager

Why?

I don't believe it has a place for a cable. just charge,DC 5v, & headphone

The cable would connect to the micro USB port on the mobile device.

OK yeah, I see a port now , under my sunshade velcro.. Does a cable come with a new P3Pro?

I'm flying a P2V+ now & was thinking about a refurb P3P.. Will I be better off because it's a newer model etc.. & flight characteristics better.. parts availability if ?

I used to own a P2V+ (it was my first Phantom). The P3P is like night and day compared to the P2V+. You will really like it if you're enjoying your P2V+ now. The P3A is also a good option if you don't need to shoot 4K video.

I'm thinking $579 for a pro is pretty good hey? refurb & 1 yr warranty

Mine arriving tomorrow, on FedEx watch :)

Careful because they just left mine on the front porch for all to see. Didn't even bother to knock on the door. I was home too. Crazy. They'll make you sign for a $50 item, but they'll leave a $600 drone on the porch.

Careful because they just left mine on the front porch for all to see. Didn't even bother to knock on the door. I was home too. Crazy. They'll make you sign for a $50 item, but they'll leave a $600 drone on the porch.

Set for signature, but I'm here and have a cam on the front of the house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues