Tablet Problems w/DJIGO app

Reaction score
I'm a newbie with only 3 hrs flight time and my tablet is driving me crazy.I bought a no data Samsung Tab A (GPS including GLONASS) dedicated for the UAV. One problem after another including ,installing the app 3 times and a reset on the tablet. The only way it ever works is to turn the controller and the aircraft on first, and cold boot to them. Otherwise it never sees the correct UAV. Thinks it is P4 or Inspire. When I do cold boot and get to camera mode finally, radar works, but maps doesn't most of the time. My Samsung Galaxy S6 phone works fine. I need suggestions on other tablets(I see mine is not on the list, but have friends that use them). Should I get a different tab or use the Litchhi app? I'n not a IOS fan.....yet lol. I spend more time getting connected than flying. Big buzz kill.Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm not sure which version of the Tab A you have, but the 2016 version should perform best. You can find a list of recommended tablets here.

Thanks. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, so it should be the latest. It is Android 6. Thanks for the list. That must be my problem

Last edited:
Haaa I just checked the list. Mine isn't on it. The cheaper and higher priced ones are. I went for the middle one. Thanks, that is the most current list I've seen.

Haaa I just checked the list. Mine isn't on it. The cheaper and higher priced ones are. I went for the middle one. Thanks, that is the most current list I've seen.

fwiw the list is not so good.
many on it are having issues
many that work GREAT are not on it.

currently lots of Samsung issues posting the last weeks.
maybe a solution will be found and updated.

my guess is something in charge circuit is being adjusted to stop battery fires
charge uses the usb plug.
thus something may be inadvertently causing disconnect/reboots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues