Tablet/Phone Survey Results 2016

I can't take those numbers to meaning anything because not many of us watch the general forum... Was it posted here on the general forum or on the advanced/pro? Never saw this at all until today. Not many votes.

I use iPad air 2. Works flawlessly. Screen is big but the tablet itself is light, so it doesn't feel unwieldy. I also sometimes use my iPhone 6s Plus, performance is identical to iPad air. I have been researching the Samsung Galaxy tab S2 8" to use as a dedicated screen, just because their OLED screens are much better in sunlight than apples LCD screens.

As a newby I didn't know this was going on. For what its worth I got an android unit, a ACER ONE 10, it's very light and seems to work very well up to now. I've fitted a hood to it to help with the sunlight problem but as I said it;s fine up to now. I had no need for a tablet before having the Phantom so I have little to compare with.

I use an Air 2 with a matte anti-glare screen protector and a hood and it's perfect for both my P34K and (newly acquired) P3A....if I had to get a secondary tablet I probably wouldn't buy a another air tho (maybe a used shield).....

I had the Samsung Tab A but it appears it had no real GPS. I returned it and got the S2. Both are the 8 inch variety.

I have not flown the S2 yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20