Tablet holder

Paul. I spent $20 on one. I works well, but there is a very easy and cheap way to do it. Go on YouTube. People are using those sticky (friction) holders for cars and just taking off the mount. I saw one on Amazon for $6.50.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457951921.972274.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457951934.426657.jpg

The top is the one I bought, the lower is the sticky one the YouTube people were using. Definitely watch how to mount since I had to do it the YouTube way to get it to give me enough room above my control sticks.

I have the sticky mount and it works well. But there is a lot of movement when you have the stock plastic arm and anything heavier than a phone. It's quite annoying. I am looking to do the inspire1 mount. It's posted on the forums how the inspire 1 mount works. Looks promising.

I am looking to do the inspire1 mount. It's posted on the forums how the inspire 1 mount works. Looks promising.
It's the most sturdy option available. If you want to see how I did it, you can find detailed instructions here.

Both work but really think just having that attached to one point is not as good as two.
Have both of mine are drilled .Guess it's just what you prefer .
JMO
tx.jpg

someone needs a new camera

Reactions: dirkclod
lol flpholt. I didn't realize it was blurry until now. It's from my Note 4. I sent to a friend so he can see what it looked like. lol Just realized it's the same as finalfantasyfans

I thought for a moment my eyes where going bad then looked again and opps not me

Your welcome and for about $27 you can't go wrong. When you get it set the way you want tighten down those screws and it won't move a bit

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj