Tablet Holder?

Reaction score
Suppose I want to use an Android tablet with my P2VP... Does anyone make something that will hold it on the remote unit (like the cell phone holder that came from DJI)?

I've seen several ppl just fashion a tablet holder with a smaller "block" on the back the the original DJI holder can grasp.

Doug Fletcher

Mine is holding a tab s 8.4" very securely and the stock holder is only opening a small amount and is also very sturdy.
3d printed to device specific tolerances makes it a rather elegant solution imho.

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 545
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 535
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 532
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 498
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 562
I like that setup and I was planning on using the jellyfish tablet holder but I'm going to have to take the whole thing off to make the controller fit in my GoProfessional case. I think the other mount (that attaches to the lanyard clip) would come off easier and faster.

... Love the prototype sun hood. :O)

CapnBob said:
I found that moont to be a bit poorly designed, hard to adjust, and it loosened from the lanyard mount quite often.

Good to know.

Sounds like I need a second case, just for the controller and the tablet.

brorex said:
This goes on the arm the phone holder is on works well for my nexus 7 and can still hold a phone also
http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Univ ... B00C6PDG94
Thanks Brorex, I guess you mean to use a 7" tablet remove the smartphone clip DJI supply, remove the suction arm part of the assembly and fit the universal mount directly onto the ball of the ball joint arm that is on the RC already. Seems a neat solution. Is it easy to attach / remove the universal mount from the ball joint ?

I have a c-clamp tablet holder that I attach to the top of a camera tripod that leaves the controller free. I really like this as I don't have the weight of the iPad added to the controller and my controller just drops into the case when I'm finished. It also allows me to set the iPad at any height or angle I desire for viewing. It does require that I carry another item but it's rigid mounting and ease of handling the controller is worth it. Walmart has several versions of these at their .com site for about $30.

dub3 said:
I have a c-clamp tablet holder that I attach to the top of a camera tripod that leaves the controller free. I really like this as I don't have the weight of the iPad added to the controller and my controller just drops into the case when I'm finished. It also allows me to set the iPad at any height or angle I desire for viewing. It does require that I carry another item but it's rigid mounting and ease of handling the controller is worth it. Walmart has several versions of these at their .com site for about $30.

I see how that would work but that would stop you from moving around.A lot of the time I'll move around to keep the Wi-Fi extender pointed at the Phantom.

BUT... this is a good option if I were to ever move up to something bigger than a tablet.

Anyone recommends a solution for a full size iPad ?
The hobby king wood tray doesn't look too cool
Considering a hand free fpv hybrid solution below to keep the controller light.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbFKh1GUIgc[/youtube]

Thanks,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20