Tablet holder for you Ipad Flyers

To me.. someone needs to design one that will not cover the remote so badly. Since the holder is below the remote, it will make it a challenge to design one that does not cover the display on the remote. Perhaps it has an arm that goes below the remote and clips on the the front somehow so it does not cover the remote face.

someone needs to design one that will not cover the remote so badly
The design seems to work pretty well -- at least with an iPad Mini:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See my video above. That's where they got the idea ;)

See my video above. That's where they got the idea ;)

I just found a link and shared it, i have no connection to the maker......just noticed lots of people asking about something like this on the forum, so i shared....

The Glare would be a deal breaker with the tablet horizontal (like the video). Now had DJI reversed the phone location and had it at the top with the holder as the antenna a mod similar to this would have worked great

Reactions: liketogethigh
@Victor K
Actually you must be registered on the djiphantom-forum.com (it's free, but in French) to see the pages...
Here are some photos of the tablet holder. The price in France is 25 € and you can order it contacting its creator: [email protected].

@
img_1813.jpg

20161010.jpg

p1040118.jpg

Reactions: Victor K
Some good ideas and nice execution too. With time more will show up I'm sure. An iPad Mini would be enough for me, the whole idea of the Mavic is being portable, compact and lightweight so I'll stick to that. Will make experiments to see which position is better (above or underneath) the controller screen for general flying, and then design/built one with some carbon fiber and an extra DJI tablet holder I have around here!

As Mentioned above and correct me if I am wrong, this tablet mount requires the tablet to be horizontal in order for your hands to fit underneath the tablet, that will create real glare issues. The tablet needs vertical tilt to manage glare. Glare might even be a problem with the Mavic OEM set up using the phone since it too will be horizontal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.