Tablet holder and case

Reaction score
I've been looking at lots of cases and tablet controller mounts for my P3S, but want to make sure of 2 things:
1. Tablet mount is sturdy.
2. Case will fit with props on and hold controller with said tablet mount. (Probably aluminum case and not soft backpack style)

I'm thinking $40 (USD) for the case and $15 for the tablet mount, that should do it?
Anyone have links to either of these they own that fit the description?
Thanks pilots, and may the wind be ever in your sails... er, props.

I've been looking at lots of cases and tablet controller mounts for my P3S, but want to make sure of 2 things:
1. Tablet mount is sturdy.
2. Case will fit with props on and hold controller with said tablet mount. (Probably aluminum case and not soft backpack style)

I'm thinking $40 (USD) for the case and $15 for the tablet mount, that should do it?
Anyone have links to either of these they own that fit the description?
Thanks pilots, and may the wind be ever in your sails... er, props.

I put the Inspire aluminum tablet holder on my 3S, and it is extremely nice and sturdy. I use the iPad Air. You would need a nut that is made for this conversion. It goes inside the controller. Amazon carries them for about $8 for two. The instructions are very good. Just search the 3S forum and you will find it. Msinger with PhantomHelp has a link. As far as a case, I searched Amazon and looked at the pictures to make sure the props were on the drone. It will usually say so.
Terry

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl