tablet cellular service, how much more is it, verizon?

Reaction score
I am looking at the Ipad mini 4 cellular to use on my P3P. I can call verizon tomorow but I am would like to know tonight if possible.
What does it cost to add it to my current plan? Monthly cost is the biggy. nevermind increasing my dataplan that's a whole different story.

Did you try logging into your Verizon account online? You should be able to see the rates there.

I am looking at the Ipad mini 4 cellular to use on my P3P. I can call verizon tomorow but I am would like to know tonight if possible.
What does it cost to add it to my current plan? Monthly cost is the biggy. nevermind increasing my dataplan that's a whole different story.
Why do u need verizon to fly the p3p. It's a usb connection.

Yes, I logged into Verizon and It wanted me to go through the entire process of putting it in my cart and so forth.. My luck I would goof and buy it by accident.. I just thought it best to ask before I screw that up.

I don't need verizon unless I want to be able to download maps and the like on location. And to be honest, it would be nice to have the tablet celluar connected for my business. A bigger screen than my phone to show customers my work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl