T Shirts

It's funny how the idea was lifted directly from a thread in this forum then.

Too bad it was changed too much, not for the better:

(B) made it sound too obnoxious, where the original wording made it more playful.
The rest are far too shortened, they've lost their meaning.

Oh and Colin will probably sue her for using Phantom's imageries too ;)

Edit: thread : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7016

Not bad, though. Need XXL for this guy. Will ask, too. Maybe she can make another run.

Here are shirts with the original wording as discussed in the other thread. If anyone wants other items or has other ideas, please let me know.

http://lztees.spreadshirt.com/

Attachments

• tees.jpg
    tees.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,192
ladykate said:
Not bad, though. Need XXL for this guy. Will ask, too. Maybe she can make another run.

I contacted her and she is making a run with my size. Might as well get really geeky about this.

Not sure if this would be allowed, but I've been playing with the concept/design. The wife has a shirt biz so I figured why not. If it's permitted I can post a link if the design is something you folks would like. The text on the front can be removed or changed and the colors for the design are up for grabs as well. I'd appreciate your input. We're in the US.

phantom_zps067b638e.jpg
phantomfront_zps8ae24f34.jpg
phantomback_zps645ae87e.jpg

battman2036 said:
Not sure if this would be allowed, but I've been playing with the concept/design. The wife has a shirt biz so I figured why not. If it's permitted I can post a link if the design is something you folks would like. The text on the front can be removed or changed and the colors for the design are up for grabs as well. I'd appreciate your input. We're in the US.

phantom_zps067b638e.jpg
phantomfront_zps8ae24f34.jpg
phantomback_zps645ae87e.jpg

Do I get a cut on each shirt sale since you are using my username?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.