T-motors Mn2214 Kv920 Version 3.0

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I try upgrade, My P3P is original motors version (2312), T-motors Will work for my P3 old Version and also my transmitter GL300A?

You have using to T-motors Mn2214 Kv920 Version 2.0 or 3.0? T-motors is good with P3 and no crack? you have lots over flighs never problem?

Motors 2312A-800KV will not work my P3P original old version and transmitter GL300A.

Thanks.

I don't personally know the answers to your questions but if you do a search on this forum for 'T-motors' you'll get these results:-.

http://www.phantompilots.com/search/17312676/?q=t-motors&t=post&o=relevance

Perhaps this will help you.

My personal view is that I'd tend to leave it alone - mine seems to work quite well as it is. Adding extra lift to any P3 must surely increase the stresses involved and yes, that could well lead to other malfunctions and, yes possibly, cracks.

Last edited:
I researched this subject and all I found was the stock motors ended up being the best option. DJI did a good job on getting them matched to this craft.

I wanted the upgrade new motors just T-motors, KDE motors or 2312A-800KV.. I don't want will cracks.
I check the 2312A link, I learned..if no problem with P3 old version? but it's not compatible with GL300A

Ebay: "This item only work with transmitter GL300B and GL300C, it's not compatible with GL300A Please note that Drones with old center board (part 33) is not compatible with the new center board (part 96)"
DJI Phantom 3 Pro ESC Center Board & MC V2, Power Port Module, 2312A Motor | eBay

The transmitter compatibility has to do with the main board not the motors. That link is selling not just the motors but the motherboard as well.

I wanted the upgrade new motors just T-motors, KDE motors or 2312A-800KV.. I don't want will cracks.
I check the 2312A link, I learned..if no problem with P3 old version? but it's not compatible with GL300A

Ebay: "This item only work with transmitter GL300B and GL300C, it's not compatible with GL300A Please note that Drones with old center board (part 33) is not compatible with the new center board (part 96)"
DJI Phantom 3 Pro ESC Center Board & MC V2, Power Port Module, 2312A Motor | eBay

No - that was just an example and you need to scroll and be selective to see people on Ebay selling 2312 motors... You cannot fit 2312a motors on a drone with an ESC board designed for 2312 motors, of course. They are not compatible...

If you don't want the potential risk of cracks and possible other problems, then don't upgrade... Simple as that...

Last edited:
Steve and Madman,

I understand it.. 2312 same use cracks ok, I will to upgrade the T-motors and Antigravity Prop for more flight time well.

Steve and Madman,

I understand it.. 2312 same use cracks ok, I will to upgrade the T-motors and Antigravity Prop for more flight time well.
From what I have seen by those that have tried "Upgrading" did not see any improvement in flight times at all and in some cases they saw 1-2mins less. Don't waste your time or money on this type of upgrade. Spend it on another battery.

Last edited:
Just long range for flight time.
That "upgrade" isn't an upgrade.
Your Phantom will not do anything better, faster or longer.
DJI have produced a tuned propulsion system with the motors, props and ESCs all matched for best performance.
Just adding any old off the shelf components isn't going to improve anything.

T-motors are the worst motors i have ever seen on a phantom.I upgrade my p2 with h3-4d and lightbridge with those motors, they are vibrate very bad and make jello to the image quality of the gopro plus i crash my P2 before a month because of one of those crap motors failure.They are very expensive and NOT worth it.Do not buy them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic