Synchronized gimbal pan follow ON or OFF ?

Reaction score
Do you guys have it ON or OFF ? I dont like sudden movements when I go front and steer with left stick. Will I smooth it with this option turned OFF ? Cannot go to try because of the rain but would like to see what you use. There is no videos of difference on YouTube, only on the ground which shows nothing.

Do you guys have it ON or OFF ? I dont like sudden movements when I go front and steer with left stick. Will I smooth it with this option turned OFF ? Cannot go to try because of the rain but would like to see what you use. There is no videos of difference on YouTube, only on the ground which shows nothing.
You can try it at home...
If it's ON, the camera follows your left stick a bit, the camera reacts faster then the bird. On the other side, after you finish your turn, camera slowly starts to turn to the original position.
If it's turned OFF, the camera simply follows the bird...
Lower the EXPO and GAIN settings, it 'll give you more precise controll ower your bird.

I saw at home what it does but I need to see difference in recorded video. Logicaly I think it should be better when ON but then when I see it at home it moves pretty fast when I move the stick.

Is there some recommended expo&gain settings for smooth video ? I dont want to mess with that expert stuff but if there are some great settings I will lower them. I know that I have lowered the brake on 90 because on 100 is too high. Thanks

Just do some test yourself. It's really vague and basically ppl just keep it on, I've tried both trying to fix TiHo (tilted horizon) but can't seem to find that fix

What is tilted horizont ? There js a option for leveling camera with 0.2 degree increments.

I have lowered EXP on 0.3 in all 3 fields as it seems that everyone found it to work better and smooth that way. And brakes on 90 because on 100 is way to strong.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic