Synching photos and videos to iPhone

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before and sorry if it has. I have done a search but couldn't get an answer .

My video is set 1080p 30, but I can't synch any photo or video to my IPhone . It starts downloading but then always says download failed. I've reformatted the card, tried it on my IPad as well, but it always says 'failed'

Thanks

Just curious... is there enough space on your iPhone to accept the videos?

Err good point. I would certainly think so, but I'll just check. Thanks

Actually that can't be the problem because it won't download onto my IPad either and that certainly has plenty of room.

Does the DJI Vision app have access to your photos? Settings -> Privacy -> Photos. You should have gotten a security prompt the first time asking if you want DJI VIsion app to access your Photos.

jimre said:
Does the DJI Vision app have access to your photos? Settings -> Privacy -> Photos. You should have gotten a security prompt the first time asking if you want DJI VIsion app to access your Photos.

Brilliant, well done and thanks. That was the problem and it now works fine :D

Thats great! So did you remove the program from your phone, then when adding it back say ok to giving access?
I have been on a quest with this Exact same issue and no one picked up on it. So another attaboy for all you awesome Phantom Pilots contributors!

Moose

Moose said:
Thats great! So did you remove the program from your phone, then when adding it back say ok to giving access?
I have been on a quest with this Exact same issue and no one picked up on it. So another attaboy for all you awesome Phantom Pilots contributors!

Moose

No, I just went into settings>privacy >photos and enabled the DJI app. TBH I don't remember getting the message asking if DJI could have access to my photos.

jimre said:

I deleted the program from my phone then readded the program and didn't get the question as mentioned above? Since I have already registered the program, could that be the reason? If so do you think I could try registering under a different email address? Maybe I just answered my own question.. Heh......lol I'll give it a try and report back to myself OK.... :?
Moose

Moose said:
jimre said:

I deleted the program from my phone then readded the program and didn't get the question as mentioned above? Since I have already registered the program, could that be the reason? If so do you think I could try registering under a different email address? Maybe I just answered my own question.. Heh......lol I'll give it a try and report back to myself OK.... :?
Moose
It doesn't matter if you're not getting the question. Just go into Settings as described and turn on access to Photos for the DJI Vision app.

jimre said:
Moose said:
jimre said:

Moose
It doesn't matter if you're not getting the question. Just go into Settings as described and turn on access to Photos for the DJI Vision app.

Duhhh..... I get it now! I was thinking it was the question most new apps ask you when you first open the app. Actually I think they ask if they can follow you... But after reading your post 3 times the light bulb finally came on! Thanks jimre!
Moose

Glad you were able to work out the settings but frankly, it takes so long to synch a reasonable amount of video to the phone, I feel like I'm just burning battery time that could be better used taking more pix/vid. Much quicker to land, stick the card in a reader and copy to computer. Then you can move it wherever you want easily....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1