SYMA goes up and down

Reaction score
With a rating for pilots from 1 to 10 and being a 1-1/2 pilot, you sometimes can get into a little jamb. My X5C-1 wanted to see what a breeze was, and it found out. Finish the video after the crash and see the poor bewildered pilot look up 65 feet into that big oak tree and know there was nothing that could be done.
So about two weeks later on sunday we had one heck of a wind storm. So went to take a look and there it was on the ground. Flies but the camera is dead. Funny though the video was OK.

same happened to my son..... He flew his Syma XC-5 one Saturday, caught caught in 20 mph winds to have it hang up due to the prop guards in a 60+' pine tree. It rained that night and the next day with paint poles, 1" PVC pipe etc... we snagged it out of the kite eating tree (Charlie Brown reference) but it would never fly right.

Called Amazon and a new one was sent and received by Tuesday.....

Lessons learned - don't fly in winds that are heavier than the craft.

You did pick a tall one.

Ya ought to see the long version of that!!!
Comes back and throw's stuff at it :eek:
Ha Ha ..Just Joking ..
Glad it did show up !!!!!!!!!

i heard also slingshots work.... need to re- rubber the wrist rocket!

i heard also slingshots work.... need to re- rubber the wrist rocket!
Seen a video in here were a guy had a big one and had his P2V+ up high in a tree and the guy shot a small cord over the limb and shook it till it fell out!!
To bad the guy didn't catch it before it hit the ground :(

This whole thread cracks me up.
I just got off the phone telling my mother about the video, and she did the same as me and laughed like hell.

Thanks for sharing Happy, that was priceless.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20