switching P3P from 4k video to 2.7k?

Reaction score
I have tried searching the forums and reading the user manual and can't find an answer to this. It is my understanding that the P3P can be switched to shoot either 4k video or 2.7k. However, I cannot seem to get mine to switch. :confused:
When I am in the DJI Go app, I go to menu, then click on video icon, and then to Video Size option. Once I am on that screen I see the multiple video size options so that should be where I need to be to switch the video size setting. However the app won't let me click on any of the video size options that are shown in the attached screen shot. I've tried it with the AC connected and not connected and either way I can see the size options but it won't let me select any of them at all.
Any insights on how to switch to the other video size settings would be appreciated.
IMG_5082.PNG

Try connecting your Phantom to DJI GO. You should see the 2.7K option then.

I had this problem once. You did state that you tried it with the AC connected to Go.
Re installing the go app cleared up this glitch issue for me.
Good Luck.

All of Mine are working as required. Not sure why the glitche in your Go App camera settings.
If you have tried with the drone on and RC turned on, Yes, try reinstalling the Go app. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Drone Master
I deleted and reloaded the DJI Go app and now it is working and I am able to switch between video size. However, looks like my flight log and time flying was deleted as well when I deleted the app? I assumed that the flight log stayed with my profile and when I logged back in it would retain it but looks like all my flight data previously has been lost. Oh well. At least I can adjust video size now. :)

I deleted and reloaded the DJI Go app and now it is working and I am able to switch between video size. However, looks like my flight log and time flying was deleted as well when I deleted the app? I assumed that the flight log stayed with my profile and when I logged back in it would retain it but looks like all my flight data previously has been lost. Oh well. At least I can adjust video size now. :)
If you were regularly sync'ing with the cloud, you'll still have most of your records. Just sync again from the newly downloaded app to restore what you had previously sync'd.

As a general rule, most of us who try to keep the records will sync just before a planned deletion of the app for this very reason. Not everyone cares about keeping their records however, so it's a personal choice. I'm hoping that you've been sync'ing since it sounds like you want your records. Good luck sir!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj