switch to CE from FCC doesnt work.

ado

Reaction score
I tried to screw to CE on the remote controller, its like they super glued it, so i turned it to CE i think, so i opened the RC to se what happend and its a plastic thing thats being turned from CE to FCC which is kind of stupid, so it been damaged and is very hard to screw now and as i pressed the screwdriver down to get a good grip to spin the two metal leggs it stand on, one of them have been bent down, so they could make that switch easier to screw not like its super glued. Anyway i managed to turn it CCW to turn on CE and when i did and start the controller it stll beeps 2 times for FCC, so i screwed it more CCW and it can screw how many times u want, like i made 2 whole turns, and still on FCC so i left it at that, since the FCC - CE on the RC does not work. So i plugged the RC to the computer and started software for RC to switch to CE from there, ofc it says its on FCC in the software so i switched it to CE closed the program turn the remote controller off and on again, and it still beeps 2 times. I turned the software on again and it says its on CE but it beeps 2 times.. so i can not switch to CE? I am doing somwthing wrong? Is this a common issue?

The screw should be very easy to change. I used no pressure at all to change mine and turned it no more than 1/4 turn. Two rotations is not normal at all! Are you sure you aren't using the ch7 pot instead of he CE/FCC switch?

DaveMoi said:
The screw should be very easy to change. I used no pressure at all to change mine and turned it no more than 1/4 turn. Two rotations is not normal at all! Are you sure you aren't using the ch7 pot instead of he CE/FCC switch?

Yes im using the bottom one as instructed. Any clue why i still get 2 beeps when changing to CE on sofware?

Two beeps means you're in FCC mode so the change to CE mode didn't work. Is the firmware of your TRANSMITTER up to date?

the upper is the channel 7
the lower is the CE/FCC.

DaveMoi said:
Two beeps means you're in FCC mode so the change to CE mode didn't work. Is the firmware of your TRANSMITTER up to date?
Every thing on the 3.0 software is uptodate, but that shouldnt be the issue?, I read in instruction manual that if turned on RC and on software it will be FCC no mather what?

ado said:
DaveMoi said:
Every thing on the 3.0 software is uptodate, but that shouldnt be the issue?, I read in instruction manual that if turned on RC and on software it will be FCC no mather what?

I don't quite understand the quote from tv manual what page in the manual are you referring to?

DaveMoi said:
ado said:
DaveMoi said:

I don't quite understand the quote from tv manual what page in the manual are you referring to?

I might acually read it on the RC software when holding mouse over FCC CE.

if i want to switch to CE can i do it only on the software and how do i do it then? doesnt work when i try

I managed to fix it, now it works when i screw FCC to CE on controller, now i get one beep, but when i plug into software, nothing changes there, i can have CE on controller but it says FCC on software. Anyway it works on controller, and i just changed it to CE on software, and leave it at that.

May I ask why you switch to CE?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20