Swap camera/gimbal from P3A onto my P3S

Reaction score
Crashed my Standard and the gimbal's completely borked. I can't find replacement Standard units anywhere, but I can find lots of Advanced units. It's a better camera anyway, will it work on my standard?

I did the something, contacted customer service online and sent it to them. As of yesterday I checked the status and it's currently getting fixed free of charge. Give it a try....

I did the something, contacted customer service online and sent it to them. As of yesterday I checked the status and it's currently getting fixed free of charge. Give it a try....

I will, thank you. I guess I didn't realize that the Standard was such a new product, it looks like parts for it are just starting to become available. There are SKU's out there for replacement P3S camera units (preorder only for now) and they're more than $100 cheaper than the advanced, so even were it possible to swap them it seems like it'd be a sillly idea, since you could almost buy a whole new Standard for the cost of an Advanced camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20