Surprised to see this!

Reaction score
Just something to discuss:

I was in a discussion on another drone forum where someone asked where he could get "quieter propellers". Master Airscrew was mentioned so though I'd look them up (I use them on my fixed wing planes), and this is what they claim for the Phantom 3 props.

"Upgrade Propellers for DJI Phantom - High Performance Propellers from Master Airscrew. Low-noise props for better handling and silent operation."

Surprised to see this blatantly false advertising from Master Airscrew! There is no such thing as a silent propeller, if there were every airforce in the world would be using them!

People obviously buy them but why? A 9.4 X 5 prop is a 9.4 X 5 prop and to pay twice the price for the same thing makes no sense to me unless of course you like the different colours on offer - £10/set for DGI white vs £22+/set for Master.

I guess I should ask, has anybody who does use these noticed any benefits, quieter, better handling etc?

Last edited:
Probably the folks buying those are the same ones that are sending money to someone that’s selling a perfectly good P4Pplus for 400.00.

Different colors may be a reason for purchase. Like the XOAR Beechwood props 9450(2pair) I paid $49.00.. Just because.
The hydro dipped AC, again just because. It's a hobby remember?
10% nitro fuel, sure it'll run & runs good, maybe the 25% will tweak just a little more out of that motor & bring home another trophy, or maybe it'll throw a rod...

I'm a believer in faster,quicker, etc, & sometimes it best to just stay on the porch & watch...

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31