Sunshade/hood for Nexus 9

Reaction score
Hello everyone. First post but I've been reading as much as possible on the site for the last few weeks. I picked up a P3S for Christmas and have managed a few successful flights so far (although now I'm considering exchanging it for a P3A, that's for another time).

My question is, I have a Nexus 9 tablet that I would like to use and am trying to find a sunshade/hood that will fit it. I purchased the official DJI tablet monitor hood without finding any specs on the tablet size it fits. After getting it in the mail I came to realize it is way too small to fit the Nexus 9. This was a little frustrating as I don't consider the Nexus 9 to be a large tablet. I guess DJI only had the iPad mini in mind when making the hood.

Anyways, does anyone have a Nexus 9 or similar size tablet and found a suitable sunshade to go on it? The width of the Nexus 9 is 8.9" and on Amazon all I've found are shades that are 9.7" wide.

Go down to your local office supply store and find some cardboard or plastic folder stock and build your own.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20