Sunshade for Nvidia shield k1

Reaction score
Hello guys, just wondering which sunshade do you guys use for your Sunshade Nvidia Shield k1.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello guys, just wondering which sunshade do you guys use for your Sunshade Nvidia Shield k1.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking and wondering this as well. I've seen a few options from Hood I vi92612999966571541475017603

Thanks in advance!

I too have been looking and wondering as well.
I've seen a ones from Hoodivision and Ultra Shade. I haven't seen any reviews on either one though. As far as cheap folding sunshades, I know that the IPad mini ones are too small so you'd have to go to the larger Ipad ones. The Shield K1 is longer than the mini. I do recommend an anti glare screen protector in addition however.
For the time being, I'm using a modified shoe box and it works very well. The need to save money made me become creative.:smile:

right now i am useing some card board wraped around the shield held in place with duct tape.
works.

I got the anti glare screen too. it does a good job, but would prefer to get a nice sunshade as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I have purchased many sunshades... Small plastic ones and Large soft cloth ones. My finale and best one is from - Visit Aerial Drone Accessories - RIGHT NOW!. It's the Ultrashade 2. It will set you back about $90, But I had more then that wrapped-up in the other ones before I found this one. Best shade out there for the Nvidia Shield.

i-Bm2bFPg-Ti.gif
$90

Reactions: pomonabill220
Wow! I just came across this thread because I'm tired of wasting money on crap that doesn't fit.
One said it will fit an 8" tablet. Maybe so, but not my Nvidia K-1.

Wow! I just came across this thread because I'm tired of wasting money on crap that doesn't fit.
One said it will fit an 8" tablet. Maybe so, but not my Nvidia K-1.
This works nicely, $30.00.
hoodivision

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl