SUNSHADE FOR GALAXY S3, £15 posted. UK ONLY, sorry.

Reaction score
I've now sold my Galaxy S3 and upgraded to the S5 so up for sale is the 3D printed sunshade for the s3, it was purchased from a respected member here and it is a perfect fit with all the buttons and camera still exposed, the big circle at the back is to let heat escape from the phone so this was very nicely designed. You just put the phone in the shade and clamp it on using the standard clamp on the transmitter, as the clamps are the same across the range you can use this with whatever version of phantom you have.
It is white in colour and matches the tx great, i put some black tape on the inside of the shade to make it even darker in the shade and the skull/crossbones sticker on the front can easily be removed if its not to your taste. The shade does work and helps a lot but obviously does not totally eliminate the sun in full glare.
The easiest way to pay would be paypal although i'm not a fan of their fees. UK Only, so sorry to our overseas flyers.
Please note you only get the sunshade and not the tx or phone! :D
It will be posted with Royal Mail first class to anywhere in the UK for the all inclusive price of £15.
e7i51g.jpg

24ednur.jpg

334kxlg.jpg

2rdyw3l.jpg

21adbbm.jpg

Okay, £13 with free delivery in the UK. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members