Sunset video in Arizona

Wow bro, that is nice! Hey, I have Apple Motion. If you don't mind, I want to download your vid and work with it to see if I can bring out some of the best features. Not sure how the youtube format will work out with Motion, but I can give it a go.

map85086 said:
I took this video during a beautiful sunset in Arizona. I used a GoPro Hero 3 camera and GoodLuckBuy gimbal.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/FURzHBbC1Bg

Please be my guest. I haven't attempted to enhance the video and it would be great to see what you can do with it.

Best,

Marty

That's a pretty unique landing pad you have there Marty!
Even if the trees have no branches!!!

Also 10 out of 10 for the solar panels. Flew over Vegas recently and cannot believe there is hardly a house using them - the whole place is drenched in sunshine more often than not.

Fair game - Thanks for your comments. The solar panels have made a huge difference in our electric bill. I can't understand either why more people don't have them.

Sorry, going off topic…

Solar panels are getting popular over here in the UK even though we don't have that much sun - We do have pretty large energy bills though. I'm just looking at adding a few to the roof to charge a 'Plug In' Prius. If you had our fuel prices many Americans would be doing this.

Nice video by the way. All I get to chase with my Phantom is Seagulls, if I was in your location think I might be looking to chase a few rattle snacks!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj