sunrise pano

Reaction score
IMG_0298[1].JPG

What settings did you use for this photo? Remember? Still trying to figure mine out. I'm new to photography drones

I need to find me a decent editing app for my phone or better yet my laptop.. I have a problem with videos..

Very Nice! Try going 360 degrees next time. I do 1 row of 16 photos with a level horizon turning 360 degrees, then rotate the gimbal down to a 45 degree angle and take 16 more photos, then lastly take one looking straight down, then yaw 90 degrees and take another looking straight down. You can compile it in Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor, a free program) and get something like this: Downtown Dayton Pano

Very Nice! Try going 360 degrees next time. I do 1 row of 16 photos with a level horizon turning 360 degrees, then rotate the gimbal down to a 45 degree angle and take 16 more photos, then lastly take one looking straight down, then yaw 90 degrees and take another looking straight down. You can compile it in Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor, a free program) and get something like this: Downtown Dayton Pano
very nice photo! This was a attempt at 360 degree, I used dronepan but must not have had it set right because i had a gap in the panorama.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.