sunhood

Reaction score
Got my phantom 4 not long ago and so far loving it
I haven't done my maiden flight yet but will be soon

Few questions will the glair on the display really be an issue on a bright sunny day should i get a sunhood?

Only problem is i cant find any sunhood that will fit the nexus 9

I can however get one that can fit my Samsung Galaxy 6 so perhaps i could go down that road.

Just wondering how many of you do use a sunhood and does it make much of a difference?

What device do you guys prefer using as your display a phone or tablet?

Few questions will the glair on the display really be an issue on a bright sunny day should i get a sunhood?

I can however get one that can fit my Samsung Galaxy 6 so perhaps i could go down that road.

Just wondering how many of you do use a sunhood and does it make much of a difference?

I couldn't find one for my Tab A either so I made one out of black cardboard that I bought from the newsagent.
It makes a HUGE difference.

I use a iPad air 2 there are lots of hoods on Ebay for cheap money and yes I find them a great help,

Padhat sunshade is what I use. They come in many sized and are at a different angle than the others which I think helps a lot. Turning my screen brightness to the max also helps with mine. I use a Nexus 7 and Samsung tab S.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj