Sun Shades for Iphone 4S/5 & Samsung Note 3

Reaction score
If your require a Strong, Solid Sun Shade for your WiFi connected FC40 then please visit my Ebay Page....
You will find a number of listed item for different colours and types of phone.
If your phone isn't listed then please contact me, and if there is enough interest in a particular make I will design a Shade for it.
Happy to Ship World wide at no extra charge.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331276883899&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Happy Flying
Kim..

Attachments

• Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 604
Hi, yes thanks for the order. It's here packed and waiting to go to the Post Office, hopefully tomorrow. I think the last one to the States took about 10 days if I recall. It's ashame the order wasn't an hour earlier, else it would have gone today. But that's life. I try to turn the orders around as quickly as I can.

As for the Xperia Z2, if I can find one to measure and try a test print on then there's a maybe. But it's not likely to be honest. It takes between 1/2 day and a day to knock out the design, test print. All the time the machine is plugging away doing the orders... I try to make the Shades a gentle fit, with just a little movement, but not to much. And the phones are safe all the time they are clamped in the phone clamp. These Shades are pretty tough cookies when they're finished, but I always mark the Jiffy bags Fragile, to stop a posty standing on them.... (Well hopefully anyway.... :)
And I try where ever possible to allow full access to all the buttons. I'm just doing a test print for an S3 at the moment, and it's a little tricky because the buttons are so close to the clamping point, and it's not a straight sided phone either..... But I'll get there..... This will be the second attempt... It's a tricky beast this one...lol

A quick update.... the Ebay item number s have all changed on my Shades due to altering the Ads.... One of the Sun Shades is Ebay item 331276883899
I now do Shades for the Iphone 4S, Iphone 5, Samsung Note 3, Samsung S3 and HTC Desire 610.

turbobuick said:
any luck for the LG Intution

Just designing it now Turbo..... Now that's cheered you up.....lol :D
I hope to have it on Ebay later tonight (UK time), these Shades normaly take a couple of hours to design, but sometimes it's quicker.
Let me know ASAP what colour you require. I would suggest White, but it's up to you....This Shade will be a little different from our normal shades.
I'll look in later after the design is done.

Kim..

Well considering the LG Intuition is a Squarer phone to normal, it's been a real pain to design a shade for.
Anyway it's DONE.....
White is item 331312389032 on Ebay.....
Black is item 331312390351

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1