Sun shade advice

Reaction score
I a complete newbie to the world of drones. But today the P4 had its maiden flight. Took it very carefully with my armbands on! Then took them off and flew a little bit further out. All went well (and she is safely back in her case in one piece so that a result!)

One thing that was a bit of an issue was the reflection on the screen of my iPad. I using an iPad Air 2 so it pretty large and a bit too heavy for the controller. But at this time I can't justify a new iPad mini, (the boss won't allow it!) I looked at various sun shades on Amazon but they seemed to be for the P3 and a lot of the reviews were not that great. Can anyone recommend a good quality shade that will fit my iPad. I would rather spend a
Bit more on quality that will last than a
Cheap one that does not fit very well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Fitcherama
I have the same problem look for sun shades for the dji inspire as it is the same mount on the controller.

Reactions: tbird68
Thanks for advice. Will take a look.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have spent as much as 80.00 for a sun screen and also just cut out a cardboard box painted it black and used it for a sunshade.
what ever you use you will not get nthe same effect everytime.
some days you will be able to see the tablet clear as a bell and other days you won't be able to see a thing in it.
kinda like snow blindness.
this all depends on where the sun is and how bright or how dull it is outside.
sunshades are not a super fix.

Reactions: tbird68

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4