Suggestions/Recommendations for a No Root firewall app

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of ads and reviews for an android firewall that doesn't require root. I have not found a real "stand out" app. My tablet is 99% for drone flying. It is new and has never been "online". I would like to" be able" to cache google maps, though I have gotten accustomed to not having them, and my flying is in the area all the time. blah, blah, blah. I would appreciate any experiences (good or bad), and opinions (everybody has one :) ) Thanks, Gary

I have been reading a lot of ads and reviews for an android firewall that doesn't require root.
Just an inquisitive question, is there some specific need that you require a firewall? I see no advantage to that for flying only.

Don't want anything updated, unless I know in advance, and research the update before allowing it. I am probably behind the times, but during the so called forced update of DJI GO, I rolled back to the modified 2.8.1 version. That's what I use now. If I go online the app gets updated and I get the "you must update to the latest .....". If there's a better, simpler, easier way to operate,,I'd be happy to know about it. Thanks for asking. Gary

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie