Suggestions for FPV with phantom 1

Reaction score
I have a phantom 1 and I would like to have an entry lvl FPV setup. For example 200-400ft range is perfectly fine with me. I would appreciate some suggestions on items I think I'll need below. Does a fatshark setup already have everything you need for FPV or does it require buying extra items?

Camera - Go pro hero 3 black (already have this)
Gimbal
video transmitter
Video reciever
monitor or goggles
Other - cable from gopro to transmitter, antennas

Redhammer said:
I have a phantom 1 and I would like to have an entry lvl FPV setup. For example 200-400ft range is perfectly fine with me. I would appreciate some suggestions on items I think I'll need below. Does a fatshark setup already have everything you need for FPV or does it require buying extra items?

Camera - Go pro hero 3 black (already have this)
Gimbal
video transmitter
Video reciever
monitor or goggles
Other - cable from gopro to transmitter, antennas

A Fatshark setup will include a video transmitter, a video receiver built into Attitude SD Goggles (these are the ones I have), and two whip antennas. You will need to purchase a special cable to connect the video transmitter to your Go Pro Hero 3, though. You can purchase one here:

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1296.

I do not wear the goggles anymore, but I connect an external monitor to the goggles with the cable provided with the goggles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik