Suddenly another person from Maine?

Reaction score
Greetings!

Looks like we suddenly have a few folks from Maine. I'm also in Southern Maine, and bought a P3A a few weeks ago. I've been having a tremendous amount of fun learning how to fly, and the picture/video quality is superb.

I was "bitten" by the quadcopter bug last year when I picked up a Syma unit. Tough to control, and I lost one to a tree. But they definitely teach you how to fly and what to expect. The P3A flies like a dream!

Say hello if you like!

Reactions: Mark C.
Greetings!

Looks like we suddenly have a few folks from Maine. I'm also in Southern Maine, and bought a P3A a few weeks ago. I've been having a tremendous amount of fun learning how to fly, and the picture/video quality is superb.

I was "bitten" by the quadcopter bug last year when I picked up a Syma unit. Tough to control, and I lost one to a tree. But they definitely teach you how to fly and what to expect. The P3A flies like a dream!

Say hello if you like!
Hello,
I'm in New Hampshire just across the river to Maine. I have a lot of plans to fly and shoot videos all over Maine. Nubble Light, the Forts at Kittery Point and many more!

Hello Mark!

The coast is really amazing, once I got past my fear of over-water flying. Fully-charged batteries and careful flying are a must.

I've visited Camp Ellis, Old Orchard Beach (too windy that day), and Portland Head Light so far. I'll post the recent video shortly.

Nubble Light is also on my list. Quite photogenic.

Reactions: Mark C.
Hello Mark!

The coast is really amazing, once I got past my fear of over-water flying. Fully-charged batteries and careful flying are a must.

I've visited Camp Ellis, Old Orchard Beach (too windy that day), and Portland Head Light so far. I'll post the recent video shortly.

Nubble Light is also on my list. Quite photogenic.
My sister lives in Bath, going to be doing a trip up that way and getting shots, my brother in-law works at Bath Iron works, I'd love to get some videos of the ship building, but might not be able to because it's all military contract stuff.

I'm from West Gardiner Maine, wintering in Florence AZ but about ready to fly (Delta) back to Maine this coming Monday. I'm about 4 weeks with a P4 and am enjoying it. As a past private pilot fixed wing and helicopter owner/pilot I can tell you that "altitude is your friend."

Ron L.

Reactions: pugzug

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4