Successful return of my P2V to Amazon.com LLC

Reaction score
Just an FYI to all those interested, I was issued a FULL refund this morning from Amazon.com LLC, no questions asked, of my lightly used P2V I received on March 13 and returned within the 30-day window. Reason given: didn't want anymore. I am a prime member and the purchase was made through the prime system. I don't know if that made a difference. I had most of the original packaging, short of a few plastic bags, and all the parts and accessories were there. I am sooo happy cause I just placed a pre-order for the P2V+ from vendor Amazon.com LLC through the prime system.

I'm in the same situation. Amazon got it today. How long did you refund take after they received it? BTW, if you order the Vision+ from DJI, you can get a spare battery for $60, but you do pay $20 postage on the whole package.

I got the received email at 0820. I got the refund email at 0927.

Thanks for the battery suggestion. I already have a spare I got free with my P2V order, which I didnt return. I am also just more comfortable ordering from Amazon than DJI. I like Amazon's return policy and have never had any issues with them whatsoever. I also bought my 70" Vizio TV from them and they even refunded me money when they lowered the price within 30 days of my purchase. There's that 30-day thing again!!

Hovtech said:
I'm in the same situation. Amazon got it today. How long did you refund take after they received it? BTW, if you order the Vision+ from DJI, you can get a spare battery for $60, but you do pay $20 postage on the whole package.

B&H has same bundle as DJI w/o the additional shipping. Total out the door price is $1369 (excluding tax)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... _plus.html

BlackTracer said:
I got the received email at 0820. I got the refund email at 0927.

Thanks for the battery suggestion. I already have a spare I got free with my P2V order, which I didnt return. I am also just more comfortable ordering from Amazon than DJI. I like Amazon's return policy and have never had any issues with them whatsoever. I also bought my 70" Vizio TV from them and they even refunded me money when they lowered the price within 30 days of my purchase. There's that 30-day thing again!!

How were you able to keep the free battery?

yawnalot29 said:
How were you able to keep the free battery?

I just didnt return it. It was sent separately because they were out of stock on the batts when they sent the P2V. So I was able to return the P2V separately. However my refund was $1054 not $1199 because they subtracted out the "promotion" value of $145.

Heres my vision+ math:

$1299(P2V+) - $1054(Amazon refund) + $50(ship back to Amazon) = $150 net cost of P2V+ to me, however I have an extra battery as well worth $145 promotion value from Amazon. So $295 I guess if you count the battery which I would likely have bought anyways.

EDIT: I could have returned the extra batt as well and gotten the full $1199, but I figured the $145 was a decent deal for the extra batt so I kept it.

Doesn't the Plus use a stronger battery?

I have to agree B&H Photo is a amazing company to deal with........ just today on a unit I sent back UPS to them but has not arrived yet they made a unbelievable gesture to get a new P2V to me before they close for Passover....... they saved me 14+ days of time without a Vision. They saw the tracking number was active and saw it was going to arrive to them by tomorrow and had no problem sending me a replacement before it arrived. Unbelievable dealer!!!!!! I have dealt with them for all my photographic equipment and supplies for the past 20 years but never had to use their return policy before. Thanks to DJI I have used it twice in a bit over a week. :evil:

I returned the vision to BH on the 30th day I had it , excellent customer service. Was going to order the + from them ,but their closing for a week.

Got my Amazon refund today. They kept $140 for the free battery I didn't return. That's still OK though as you know what those batteries cost . Now, when do I order P2V+ . I may wait awhile to hear from more people who got a P2V+ and how they are working out. Hell, may wait a month or two for P2V++

Two months ago I made a bad choice to but from Atlanta Hobby. Had problems from the start, they would not help.Had to send it to DJI just got it back and still having problems, should have went through Amazon.

Mori55 said:
I returned the vision to BH on the 30th day I had it , excellent customer service. Was going to order the + from them ,but their closing for a week.

You can still pre order up to 6 tonight and on Sunday... they will be closed from the 13th to the 22nd and the P2V+ will not be out before then anyway

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl