Successful first flight.

Reaction score
I decided to take my drone to work and stop at the park just 1/4 mile from the house when I left. There was nobody around so I placed it right in the middle of the big field. What I did first was the auto takeoff and landing just to see it in action. Then I took over and gave it a little gas. It hovered at different elevations waiting for it's next command. Then I decided to hover at 110 feet and took ariel photos. Then I played with it zooming across the field the finally hovered at 212 feet to take more photos. This thing is easier to fly than I thought it would be. I didn't think I was gonna like it but I love it. I didn't know that all you do is put it at a chosen elevation and it just sits there. I have a cheap Discovery model drone that you have to constantly toggle the switches to make it behave. The only problems I had were seeing the screen with the sun out, seeing it at 212 feet (can't imagine 400 feet), and the bugs that get splatted on the drones body. Those are just small problems that can be fixed. I started with 100% on my battery and finished with about 23%. Again, I'm very impressed with my new toy named Sofie.

Congrats Panamino ! It sure is a lot of fun. I love mine also. As others have stated here before, you will warm up to 400 feet pretty quick. You should get a sunshade that's made for your mobile device. It will really help cut down on the glare from the sun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair