'Style' in new DJI GO app

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446358519.406615.jpg

Which one is contrast? Saturation? Sharpness?

Reactions: Arvidj
Cheers mate

cool. i might try custom for still pics. anyone tried 2+ on sharpness? you like it?
I always use -1 or even -2. That way you don't get the ugly outlines that scream digital.

You can always sharpen in post.

I also always shoot log and -1 on contrast and saturation. I feel this gives me the greatest ability to make the videos and photos look best in post. And use RAW in Photos.

Once sharpened in camera you can't undo the ugly outlines it creates. This is how most pro shooters work with all cameras. Maybe not all but certainly I and all my colleagues do.

I always use -1 or even -2. That way you don't get the ugly outlines that scream digital.

You can always sharpen in post.

I also always shoot log and -1 on contrast and saturation. I feel this gives me the greatest ability to make the videos and photos look best in post. And use RAW in Photos.

Once sharpened in camera you can't undo the ugly outlines it creates. This is how most pro shooters work with all cameras. Maybe not all but certainly I and all my colleagues do.

okay il try this! i got a program that adds pics together to make hdr, is the aeb necessary to set to 5 shots? or would 3 do it?

I've seen a few photog pros on YouTube that say keep all three mostly the negs and then colour correct afterwards, that seems to work pretty good

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj