Stuttery playback on fast pc with fast SD card?

Reaction score
Hi,

Today I did some testing in a bigger field with my new P4.

When I playback the video it is all stuttery. My pc is fast enough, it plays back my GH4 4K video without problem. Also, the SD card is the fastest card there is which I used for the gopro. Different shutter speeds are not the problem. Tried both MP4 and MOV at 25 and 30 fps.

I did some testing yesterday and it played back all fine (which was at dawn), thats why I think it's strange.

Also, the live preview seems more laggy than it was yesterday. (Used an Ipad air for HD preview).

Anyone knows what happened?

Cheers!

Hi,

Today I did some testing in a bigger field with my new P4.

When I playback the video it is all stuttery. My pc is fast enough, it plays back my GH4 4K video without problem. Also, the SD card is the fastest card there is which I used for the gopro. Different shutter speeds are not the problem. Tried both MP4 and MOV at 25 and 30 fps.

I did some testing yesterday and it played back all fine (which was at dawn), thats why I think it's strange.

Also, the live preview seems more laggy than it was yesterday. (Used an Ipad air for HD preview).

Anyone knows what happened?

Cheers!

are you playing the file from the SD card or copying to pc and then playing?

if playing from SD try copy and paste to hd are see how it works.

are you playing the file from the SD card or copying to pc and then playing?

if playing from SD try copy and paste to hd are see how it works.

Yea, done that as well! No help unfortunately. Yesterday I played it straight from SD and it worked fine..

Tried 2.7K and it is playing back smoothly which shouldn't be the problem as my PC is fast enough.

Yea, done that as well! No help unfortunately. Yesterday I played it straight from SD and it worked fine..

Tried 2.7K and it is playing back smoothly which shouldn't be the problem as my PC is fast enough.

have you tried different players like GOM player or VLC.
do you have a file created before the playback issue began to stutter.
how does it play if so?

could the last one that worked been 2.7K or less, by accident.

Apparently there was something wrong with my pc and I have no idea how it came so sudden.

It didn't playback my other 4K footage smoothly as well, but now it does. Luckily no problem with the P4.

And btw, VLC never played 4K footage smoothly. The only player that works for me is the classic media player MPC-HC, like the other players aren't up for it or something..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31