Stupid WiFi question

Reaction score
I have a boosted p3s. In regards to WiFi interference. Is it the bird or controller that picks up the interference? I know when I fly in my neighborhood I get plenty of interference but to get the best range, does the controller need to be away from this or the bird? If I'm on a beach but still bear buildings, but send bird way out, am I still picking up anything near me or does the RC have to be as far away from any interference as well. Or both?
Mike

New record (for me)=6300'

I may be wrong (so anyone feel free to correct me) but I think it is the RC that usually picks up the interference (not saying that the AC can't).[/QUOTE

So when I’m launching from a place with lots of WiFi but send it far out over water, I’m the one still picking up the interference???

Thanks
Mike

Its possible its interfering with itself if you're too low and too close to the waterline... See Fresnel zone wiki

It's not a stupid question... I have this question in my mind as well... It is the bird or the controller that get the interference... and yes I found out that is the controller. The WIFI is inside the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20