stunning wedding video registered by drone in beautiful scenery

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to share with you my best video registered by drone in wedding ceremony.
It was taken in beautiful scenery in Poland.
Video is recorded in 4K quality.

Take a look and share if you like it.

If you want to see more my videos take a look at my web site www.drone.zmyslowski.pl.

Kindest regards
Marcin from Poland

Well, if I may - This is an awesome video that will be kept as a memory for the couple for a long time. I really like how the transitions and the speed of them as the tempo gained. Very nice. One thing that would score this a upper 9 to 10 with me (and my wife since she watched it with me) is if you have away to take video (if there is any) of the actual ceremony and run it into this video so its not just all aerial. But still- 2 thumbs up for your work.

Well, if I may - This is an awesome video that will be kept as a memory for the couple for a long time. I really like how the transitions and the speed of them as the tempo gained. Very nice. One thing that would score this a upper 9 to 10 with me (and my wife since she watched it with me) is if you have away to take video (if there is any) of the actual ceremony and run it into this video so its not just all aerial. But still- 2 thumbs up for your work.

Thank you for nice comment. I agree with you with 100%. Thank you. Have a nice evening wherever you are, becuase in Poland it is evening now :)

The cottage would look lovely in the winter especially with snow and maybe just a few Christmas lights.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20