Stunning footage from Seattle Eastside

Reaction score
After last month's crash, I have been practicing with great caution. It has been fun and exiting every day.

Here is my first Aerial footage, from beautiful Seattle eastside.
Enjoy the breathtaking sunset.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

btw, i have armed my drone with whatever i can think of, LOL.
  • Gimbal guard
  • Gimbal saver
  • Getter Rod
  • Marco Polo Tracker
  • Taco RC MC Filters
  • Gorilla Tapes

Attachments

• 159A0019.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 353
  • 159A0020.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 350
  • 159A0021.jpg
    159A0021.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 386
Beautiful work Kevin! I like the time lapse at the end.
We've had some beautiful sunsets here in the Puget Sound this summer haven't we?
Great work!

Seriously fine editing work.
Looks like a nice place to live!

Beautiful work Kevin! I like the time lapse at the end.
We've had some beautiful sunsets here in the Puget Sound this summer haven't we?
Great work!
Thanks!
Waited every day, and rush out with my bird as soon as see it start to turn red:)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I just watched this again at home on a decent monitor instead of at work - was that a Bald Eagle that flew over the HS stadium? Perfect timing! Again, great work.

I just watched this again at home on a decent monitor instead of at work - was that a Bald Eagle that flew over the HS stadium? Perfect timing! Again, great work.
Yes!! You are actually the second person who noticed this, maybe because most people watch it on phone nowadays.
I was lucky that the Eagle didn't knock my drone off, or maybe it planned to but I ascend fast enough.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
incredible work kevin, love it......I got a long way to go to get a video like that but they say practice eventually gets ya there....lol keep up the great work

nice job..concise..music synchronized..good theme..right duration...beautiful shots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.