Stuck in orbit with Litchi

Reaction score
Can anyone explain what happened here? I was using litchi the whole time, but switched to DJI Go 2.0.1 a minute or 2 before it RTH.

I started an orbit, and after a while lost control. I tried to reconnect to the drone many different ways, but i could only get video signal. I couldn't control it at all. The remote icon was showing zero signal the whole time.

Id assumed I could just reconnect and id gain control of the craft? Im sure i have done before. The Litchi help page is rather vague.

"If signal is lost between the aircraft and the remote controller, the aircraft will continue the Orbit session until it reaches the critical battery level (can be set in DJI Go). It will then land in place automatically, even if your failsafe is Return to Home."

So it likely lost signal.
Why couldn't i re establish connection?
Was the DJI Go app responsible for bringing it home, would it have just landed where ever it hit critical battery if i had stayed in litchi.

Many thanks

just switch to P mode ( switch on RC right to up position).

yesterday i have same issue. but on way point mission.
after finish way point, about 20m high the RC status is still disconnected, but video bar full.

so i switch to P mode, than landed safely.

I tried everything, nothing worked p, atti f, modes. Go home, disconnected, reconnected. Switched controller off and back on. Tried a second device running dji go. It just keep spinning lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj