Stuck in GPS Mode

Reaction score
Have a Phantom Vision that starts up fine in Att mode, but once you switch to GPS mode, it will not switch back into Att mode no matter what the switch position is. Any ideas?

It's in normal Phantom mode. The rear right leds are sometimes flickering between green and yellow even through the left rear stays yellow during startup. One front ESC was already replaced because the red led lights stopped working. I'm wondering if this speed control also has issues. Flies perfectly in GPS. It is not my unit, it belongs to a customer. Just trying to problem shoot it for him. Every update is up to date, even the TX.

Ah, I just wondered because in stock Vision mode you can't manually select atti mode. If the unit detects fewer than 6 sats then it will go into atti mode automatically, and when it gets 6 or more go into GPS automatically. Yellow led signals indicate it doesn't have sufficient sats to run on GPS mode. If the LEDs are not behaving equally then it could point to one ESC module having a bad time. If they are both doing it then it might point to an unhappy GPS module.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.