Struggling Signal so close

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum. Been reading a lot of great things on here from everyone ! So my problem is if I stand in front of my house and try to do a 360 around my house about 15 ft in height I lose signal behind the house. Does the house block out the signal that much ? I'm only getting about 700 Meters of distance anywhere. Seems like it's coming up short compared to everyone else. I've read everything about how the antenna should be positioned etc...just very frustrating ...Should have gotten an advanced or professional :(

Depending on the structure of your house it can block the signal as can trees (especially pine needles) & anything else that comes between you and the Phantom. You need a clear LOS between you & the aircraft as well as proper antenna orientation for maximum range. What sort of environment are you flying? Lots of houses & trees? Flat farmland? Open water?

Hey guys new to the forum. Been reading a lot of great things on here from everyone ! So my problem is if I stand in front of my house and try to do a 360 around my house about 15 ft in height I lose signal behind the house. Does the house block out the signal that much ? I'm only getting about 700 Meters of distance anywhere. Seems like it's coming up short compared to everyone else. I've read everything about how the antenna should be positioned etc...just very frustrating ...Should have gotten an advanced or professional :(
You can't penetrate a signal through a house even with a p3a or p3p just doesn't work, if u fly behind any large object u will loose signal but 700 metres is pretty good in line of sight ! I was only getting about 500 metres on my p3p before I got the channel hack and windsurfer mod , after mods I can fly 3.2 miles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1